Just a little something for you, to get to know me that little bit better.
20 things about me you might not know.
- I have over 200 DVD’s and only two of those are girlie films. They are mostly horrors, thrillers, supernatural’s and action films.
- My Sir is 15 years old than me, I don’t do boys, and we have an open relationship.
- I am bisexual and proud of it.
- I am the world’s best singer in the shower lol. Ok that’s a little cocky but I was in a band, briefly, called “forbidden” with three other girls.
- I did an official Mensa IQ test and I have an IQ of 120. I have a certificate t prove it you know.
- I have 4 tattoos and plan on getting loads more, not to mention I have my tongue, belly button and my ears pierced 3 times and I am thinking of getting my clit pierced too.
- I can’t cook for shit. Yep, that’s right, I am a woman who can’t cook and openly admits it.
- I suffered with depression 5 times in my early 20’s. But now in my 30’s I’ve never felt so comfortable about myself.
- I have never been engaged or lived with my parent, nor have I ever been on holiday with my parent.
- I take up the whole bed and I am only 5 foot 1.
- I suffer with word blindness, but I don’t let that stop me writing.
- I’m not the world’s most emotional person and find it hard to cry at films most women sob to.
- I openly speak my mind. Which has gotten me into trouble way to many times, I can tell you. If you don’t want the truth then don’t ask me and fuck off, that’s what I say.
- I use music to create and give me ideas for some of the scenes in my stories.
- I work as a mortgage administrator in real life. Very exciting I know, but truth be told I actually love my job, but I do wished I was a full time writer though.
- I am my own worst critic when it comes to my book and yet I’ve only had one bad review and that was from a stupid 19 year old boy. All my other ratings and reviews have been between 3 to 5 stars.
- It takes a lot to piss me off but when I lose it, I lose it bad.
- I am friends with every single one of my ex’s; I don’t see the point in holding grudges.
- I eat so much shit and I don’t really put on weight… hate me? lol well I can tell you it’s not always what it cracks up to be as I don’t wanna lose my boobs and butt, so I hate it when I can’t regain weight after I lose it.
- And finally, I am currently listening to the tune “happy” by Pharrell Williams and I love it, it makes me wanna get up and dance.